[extropy-chat] gm biodiesel 'em

Jeff Davis jrd1415 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 1 23:23:31 UTC 2005

--- spike <spike66 at comcast.net> wrote:
> I am told by a friend that knows from Russian cars
> that the Italians taught the commies how to build
> cars.

Well, that explains a lot.  Imagine that alternate
multiverse where the Germans taught the Russions how
to build cars.  Scary.

> So a modern Russian-built car is analogous
> to a 1970s lower end Fiat, but more poorly built.

We should task the Italians to help out all our
adversaries.  We should hire the Italians to provide
crucial national security casus belli intelligence
regarding the WMD activities of our adversa... er,
well, maybe not.

Best, Jeff Davis

   "Men occasionally stumble over the truth,
    but most pick themselves up and hurry off
    as if nothing had happened."
                    Winston Churchill