[extropy-chat] riots in france

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Sun Nov 6 17:45:02 UTC 2005

Funny,  I know quite a few well-integrated Muslims.  Looking back in
history, riots, especially of the poor, are not generally religion-
centric.   These particular riots are not claimed, or led by any
Islamic group.  So is this a case of guilt by association and seeing
evidence for what one already believes?

- samantha