[extropy-chat] Rare to Medium

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 7 02:35:12 UTC 2005

--- Olga Bourlin <fauxever at sprynet.com> wrote:

> British Library and Microsoft to digitize rare
> reads.
>
> The two will work together to digitise around
> 1,00,000 [???]

Don't fret, Olga. They just ran out of zeros printing
Bill Gates' last paycheck. Happens all the time at
Microsoft. ;)

> out-of-copyright books and deliver search results
> for this content through
> the new MSN Book Search service:

Hopefully this won't be another attempt by Microsoft
to profit off of intellectual property in the public domain.

The Avantguardian
is
Stuart LaForge
alt email: stuart"AT"ucla.edu

"If you fear death, you are not living right; if you don't want to live forever, you are not living well." - a sparrow outside my window.