[extropy-chat] Please Join NanoAging Frappr for your support of my cause

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Mon Nov 7 16:20:31 UTC 2005

At 05:20 AM 11/7/2005 -0500, Jonathan Despres wrote:

>Please Join NanoAging Frappr for your support of my cause
>
>http://www.frappr.com/thenanoaginginstitute

I pass along, with no comment, these posts from two of the experts listed
at that site. Mr. Despres?

=========

>You should know that I AM NOT A MEMBER OF THEIR BOARD OF ADVISORS.
>I agreed to consider the position if and only if they removed Ronald Klatz
>from their Board.
>Since they did not do so, I declined to become such a member and have
>informed Despres
>of this.  My name on their website constitutes fraud and
>misrepresentation. I urge you
>to inform anyone else of this whom you can.
>
>Yours sincerely,
>
>Michael Fossel
>Michael Fossel, M.D., Ph.D.
>Professor of Medicine
>Michigan State University

=======================

and:

To all whom it may concern:

I would like to state that my name is listed on the Nanoaging
Institute's list of advisers without my permission. I have no
connection to this institution.

Rafal

--
Rafal Smigrodzki, MD-PhD