[extropy-chat] The Proactionary Principle: comments encouraged on almost-final version

Max More max at maxmore.com
Tue Nov 8 19:14:43 UTC 2005

At 01:05 PM 11/8/2005, Hal wrote:

>I agree with Chris that it is a little awkward to have a list of four
>imperative points here, as an introduction to a list of ten points
>(confusion exacerbated by the earlier claim that there will be seven
>points!).

Hal -- the seven referred to the number of points in the earlier
version, for which I gave the URL. The version I posted does say "ten".

I'll hold back my other responses for now. Please keep those
productive comments coming.

Onward!

Max

Max More, Ph.D.
max at maxmore.com or more at extropy.org
http://www.maxmore.com
Strategic Philosopher
Chairman, Extropy Institute. http://www.extropy.org <more at extropy.org>
Director of Content Solutions, ManyWorlds Inc.: http://www.manyworlds.com
--- Thought leadership in the innovation economy
m.more at manyworlds.com