[extropy-chat] Aging as a function of bone marrow degradation

Lifespan Pharma Inc/ MFJ-CTO megao at sasktel.net
Thu Nov 10 07:50:38 UTC 2005

But that's the challenge, to switch every body cell on as a totipotent
cancer cell similtaneously, slow down the metabolism so
none divides,   circulate a swarm of autoimmune cells to tag defective
cells for future destruction, reset all the switches
, crank up the metabolism and send in the scavenger cells to wack out
the burned out cells and infuse a new batch of stem cells
into every tissue to rebuild tissues.  A massive order, but like with
"Doctor Who" it is steady state-evolution which will replace
natural selection by death or illness.  The trick is to maintain  the
memory and consciousness of the brain through this
housecleaning operation.