[extropy-chat] Seven cents an hour? (was: Riots in France)

John K Clark jonkc at att.net
Sat Nov 12 17:45:08 UTC 2005

"BillK" <pharos at gmail.com>

> Do you appreciate that Walmart is the biggest enemy that America has?

I have been on this list for about 10 years and I believe the above remark
is the single stupidest statement I have ever seen here, well....Ok, there
was that fellow who said he could levitate the Great Wall Of China with
Yoga, but it would certainly make the top ten list. And Mr. BillK a word
of advice, you would gain more credibility on this list if you didn't
mention that a Lyndon Larouche web page was the source of all your
profound ideas.

    John K Clark