[extropy-chat] Fwd: [agi] a2i2 news update: still looking for additional talent

Joel Pitt joel.pitt at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 21:16:36 UTC 2005

If I wasn't a year off from completing a PhD then I'd be applying for
many such positions, even if it meant relocating to other side of the
world from New Zealand. Hopefully you'll all still be looking for
programmers in a year ;P

Joel

--
What a strange machine man is. You fill him with bread, wine, fish, and
radishes, and out come sighs, laughter and dreams.