[extropy-chat] Organ printing

Brett Paatsch bpaatsch at bigpond.net.au
Fri Nov 18 03:01:28 UTC 2005

Not bad Dirk.

Thanks.

A science paper would have been more impressive but you might not have access and your source, a "science editor" and story gives me some "in my face facts" to work with if I want to track them down. And I do now. I've got some reading time again.

I can't be an expert on everything thats happening in real time so I like to know who knows and who just passes on rubbish that they hear without processing it.

Brett Paatsch