[extropy-chat] Organ printing

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 18 04:19:29 UTC 2005

> bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Adrian Tymes
> --- Brett Paatsch <bpaatsch at bigpond.net.au> wrote:
> > Then I know you can't know and aren't reasoning on the matter.
>
> ...?  This looks like an attempt to troll...
>
> > If my question is "Is Adrian dreaming" or alternatively "Does Adrian
> > have a clue on this matter" then the test is best served by putting
> > it to Adrian.
>
> As does this...
>
> Admins: if he responds with flaming, I leave the response to you.
> Flaming and personal attacks are, of course, not tolerated per list
> policy - but being the subject, I doubt I should be the one to
> determine for certain if they are (even if I were an admin).

While not particularly diplomatic, it is still short
of flaming and direct personal attack.  Guys, do be
good to each other, we are all in this together.  Brett
no one here is presenting themselves as an expert in
organ printing.  Cool idea, hope they can work it out.

We need another extro-schmooze.  Adrian, Brett, I expect
you guys would like each other in the flesh.  Last time
at extro5 I was amazed at how well some of the classic
disagreers got along.