TOP 2 IQ Percentile Re: [extropy-chat] Seven cents an hour?

Lifespan Pharma Inc/ MFJ-CTO megao at sasktel.net
Tue Nov 22 03:56:12 UTC 2005

I was once told that a good leader surrounds him/her self with people
brighter than him/her self who are
extremely proficient in specific areas and manages the talent to
implement the broader plans that leadership
strategically develops and mentors/oversees/tweaks  to completion.  I
was again told at project management course I took
this last week that the "sponsor" can be a generalist and just
micromanage to the level at which all the
hazards/deviations  can be noted and remedied within the pre-determined
constraints of the scope of the longer/broader
overall plan.

I am an ENTJ  and  only after taking a leadership training program  in
1998-99 did I get properly tested, and
learn how to make the best uses of all those blessed curses  that go
with the package.
I only wish I had taken this kind of training 20 years earlier.

Morris