[extropy-chat] BBC Series

nvitamore at austin.rr.com nvitamore at austin.rr.com
Thu Oct 6 19:45:40 UTC 2005

From: Olga Bourlin

>This is sick and disturbing and, although political, I think it has to be
of
>some concern to people who are extropians and transhumanists:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2005/10_october/06/bu
sh.shtml

Does anyone know Abu Mazen and Nabil Shaath's track record for providing
accurate information to the press?  Would they have a reason to fabricate
or exaggerate what Bush said and, if so, what would that reason be?  If
Bush did say this (dillusionally or not), what would he hope to gain?  I
have been told that he is not a religious person but was billed as being
relioiugs by his campaign committee to get him elected.

ick.

Natasha