[extropy-chat] BBC Series

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 6 21:40:28 UTC 2005

What does this have to do with extropy? Other than confirm the
existence of the left wing bias of the BBC, in that the story was about
how Bush told the Palestinians he felt he had a religious obligation to
help create a Palestinian state, which lefties and islamist apologists
around the would would celebrate if a Democrat had said it, and instead
made the headline "Bush says God told him to invade Iraq", which has
little to do with the actual story.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2005/10_october/06/bush.shtml

> Olga

Mike Lorrey