[extropy-chat] survey on fringe ideas: politics

Dirk Bruere dirk.bruere at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 12:36:26 UTC 2005

On 10/29/05, spike <spike66 at comcast.net> wrote:

> [...]
knowledge" - only degress of belief.
Let's assume that Rove 'really' leaked the info.
How would anyone except Rove know for sure?
Orders and instructions can be misinterpreted, go awry etc
Even if you were in the same room when he made the phonecall, you would not
know for sure who he was talking to. Even he could not have known 'for sure'
who he was talking to without a face to face meeting.

There is no certainty, and without certainty there is only belief.

Dirk