[extropy-chat] Extropic Freedom and the Fate of Dissidents

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Sun Oct 30 05:18:38 UTC 2005

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com :

>      I am writing this because I had noticed that the
>list has been rather tame lately with respect to
>heated political debate.

And have you noticed that the list has seen some new 'faces'?

It's been a very long time since new people had the courage to show
themselves here (or even stay more than 5 minutes). Ask yourself why.

Amara

Amara Graps, PhD          email: amara at amara.com
Computational Physics     vita:  ftp://ftp.amara.com/pub/resume.txt
Multiplex Answers         URL:   http://www.amara.com/