[extropy-chat] Extropic Freedom and the Fate of Dissidents

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 30 06:19:56 UTC 2005

> The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com :
>
> >      I am writing this because I had noticed that the
> >list has been rather tame lately with respect to
> >heated political debate...

Avant, Mike runs a libertarian-oriented Exi-freedom
list, where heated political debate is the coin of
the realm.  Posters there are free to flame away at
each other.  Altho there was deeply divided opinion on this
and merit in both views, many of us saw the wisdom in
separating the heated political debate from what we
see on ExI today.  The owners of the ExI list did not
want the political debate to drown out the rest of the
signal, which it had a habit of doing.

Do visit exi-freedom at yahoogroups.com or post to Mike
directly at mlorrey at yahoo.com.