[extropy-chat] news in perspective

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Thu Sep 1 08:25:29 UTC 2005

Are we so busy worrying our egos about our or their fairness that we
are not present to the horror or loss of  any and/or all deaths?
Evolved primates (probably evolved any old sentient) will feel the
loss most keenly for those of nearest relationship.  That would be a
great start if we really felt it, down to the bone,  and did not
forget or distract ourselves with side issues.

- samantha