[extropy-chat] AID to ExI members & other Transhumanists in LA, MS, AL

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Thu Sep 1 12:14:31 UTC 2005

I am re-posting this message because we have had a number of responses from
transhumanists who are offering their homes for people to stay, and other
types of assistance.

But I have not heard if anyone knows of transhumanists who live in the
areas that were affected by Katrina. I urge you to please contact me or
info at extropy.org if you know of anyone who needs help or have other
suggestions to provide care for our members, friends and family members in
this devastated region.

Thank you,

Natasha

>Transhumanists -
>
>If you know of anyone who is located in New Orleans and other areas on
>Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama who may need help, please contact the
>Transhumanist Care program at Extropy Institute by sending email to
>info at extropy.org
>
>I am not sure at this time what we can do, but I do know that if there are
>transhumanists who are without homes, cloths, etc., we will do our best to
>figure something out to help them.  (There are ExI members throughout the
>southern states who may be available to help.)
>

>Many thanks,
>
>Natasha Vita-More
>President Extropy Institute
>Transhumanist Care Program

<http://www.natasha.cc/>Natasha<http://www.natasha.cc/>
<http://www.natasha.cc/>Vita-More
Cultural Strategist, Designer
Studies of the Future, University of Houston
President, <http://www.extropy.org/>Extropy Institute
Founder, <http://www.transhumanist.biz/>Transhumanist Arts & Culture

Knowledge is the most democratic source of power.  Alvin Toffler
Random acts of kindness... Anne Herbet