[extropy-chat] Getting AId to people in need

kevinfreels.com kevin at kevinfreels.com
Fri Sep 2 01:30:55 UTC 2005

Is it my imagination or is someone bumbling this entire rescue effort in New Orleans? I cannot believe for a second that FEMA just found out this morning that thousands of people were at the convention center and 8 hours later the best they could do was a single Blackhawk helicopter with bottled water. This is 4 days after this event. I am certain there are supplies all around that area just waiting to get to people. Why aren't there C130s flying out of Baton Rouge dropping water and MREs? Where is the command and control center?