[extropy-chat] Fill it in a pave it over

Lifespan Pharma Inc. megao at sasktel.net
Wed Sep 7 02:28:46 UTC 2005

I don't know Louisiana law but here in Saskatchewan anything under
permanent water reverts back to the crown
(province) so if it were Saskatchewan the levees are not rebuilt all the
property rights revert back to the state.
And the state would determine what it would settle with any previous
owners prior to pumping out water
or allowing any new rebuilding.