[extropy-chat] Seminar Course: Smart Mobs - UC Berkeley

nvitamore at austin.rr.com nvitamore at austin.rr.com
Thu Sep 8 21:04:50 UTC 2005

>From Boing Boing 9/2/05

"Rheingold launches 'Smartmob Media 101' class at UC Berkeley
Howard 'Smartmobs' Rheingold sez, 'The class schedule and syllabus are now
available for the UC Berkeley SIMS course on 'Participatory Media and
Collective Action' that I will be teaching with Xiao Qiang, every Tuesday
evening, 7-9 PM (we'll make arrangements for pizza or other easy dinners)
starting September 20. You can think of it as 'Smart Mob Media 101.'"

http://www.seedwiki.com/wiki/participatory_media_and_collective_action/parti
cipatory_media_and_collective_action.cfm