[extropy-chat] Extropy and libertarianism

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 12 00:15:07 UTC 2005

--- Dirk Bruere <dirk.bruere at gmail.com> wrote:

> So, what are you saying?
> That in your *opinion* I should not air *my* opinions concerning ExI
> on the  ExI list?
> Or is that an order?

I think what she is saying is that you are making statements about ExI
that are not supported by the published statements of ExI. As when
leftists deconstruct individualists and label them fascists as a
result, you are exhibiting a lot of transference.

Mike Lorrey
Founder, Constitution Park Foundation:
http://constitutionpark.blogspot.com
Personal/political blog: http://intlib.blogspot.com