[extropy-chat] Extropic (was: Extropy and libertarianism)

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 07:36:20 UTC 2005

Well...
I wish to define the concept "bababology".
It is the science of that planet they discovered last week around a
nearby star. I don't remember what they called it, but it doesn't
matter because I am hereby renaming it bababa.
My first bababology statement is "bababa is made of blue cheese".

Seriously, I think regardless of whether one is or is not the
originator of a concept, what matters most is saying things which make
sense.
G.