[extropy-chat] Nuke the Great Satan

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Tue Sep 20 19:24:46 UTC 2005

On Sep 19, 2005, at 6:05 PM, kevinfreels.com wrote:

> Are you trying to state that you crawled across the border and
> snuck into
> the country without any government knowledge?
> Are you also saying that people who cross the border in such a way
> do not
> represent a threat to national security?

For the most part, no, such illegal entries represent little to no
threat to national security.  Since you are asserting the positive I
invite you to make your case without fantastical hand waving.  I
especially invite you to make your case strongly enough to justify
shoot on sight or a Great Wall of America backed by an extensive mine
field.

-samantha