[extropy-chat] Bloke No; Baby Yes

kevinfreels.com kevin at kevinfreels.com
Mon Sep 26 18:03:24 UTC 2005

I have custody of my two girls and I work from home. I put in an average of
10 hours per day - 8-6., for about 50 hours per week.
I STILL don;t have time to do what I need to with my kids. By the itme I am
off work there are dinner, dishes, laundry, answering homework questions,
fixing broken things, changing lightbulbs, etc. They have to be in bed by
9pm to get up in the morning to get ready for school.  I'm lucky if I have
an hour to spend with them on any given day. Then they go see their
so-called mother every other weekend, so I get 1 weekend with them. That
weekend consists of shopping, yard work, home maintenance, haircuts, etc.
Anyone who thinks they can be single, work a full-time job, and still give
quality time to their kids really needs to reconsider what is meant by the
word "quality".