[extropy-chat] a point

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 27 01:05:13 UTC 2005

Mike, you and I don't have all that much in common, but you understand things no one else will even listen to. Just for example, I tell feminists that women don't have to work, not that they don't work, not that they don't do very well despite women's problems. But a man is expected to work, and a woman isn't.
Women don't hear me when I tell them that generally women want men to be women, and also remain men. A guy is expected by women to be aggressive yet gentle. When i tell women this their ears shrivel up, they go right into denial mode.

http://mail.yahoo.com