[extropy-chat] Blog spam

Brett Paatsch bpaatsch at bigpond.net.au
Tue Sep 27 06:46:20 UTC 2005

Can't help but know how you feel.

I've an ebay account that I've neither bought nor sold
anything out of yet but I've already had a bunch of fake email sent to me in
relation to warning me that people are
using it. And that I should log on and update my info
etc.

I was and am planning on spending the time to get ebay savvy because I am
interested in seeing what can be done
with the medium. I thought it might be possible to buy
and sell personal services from it via bundling those services with products
etc.

I was also intrigued with Robins challenge to Avantguardian to go ahead and
try and bet using it.

Brett Paatsch