[extropy-chat] I keep asking myself...

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Tue Apr 4 02:53:23 UTC 2006

Not if I was too far gone with aging to care I guess.  But the entire
purpose of groups like this is to give human beings much better
options than to age like that.   If I could be young again instead of
in lowered health and functioning from aging and in much improved
even perfect health then of course I would want that.   If I could
upload and have countless adventures and possibilities beyond the
aging body then I would want that too if it was reasonably
perfected.  Wouldn't you?  If you didn't would you chalk it up to
brain deterioration due to aging?

- samantha