[extropy-chat] Way, way, way over the edge...

ilsa ilsa.bartlett at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 22:00:04 UTC 2006

practice is good. building up the touch sense.  experience tenderness and be
able to share it opendly in return.  any one on this list living in the bay
area of california?  i moved to berkeley just over 2 years ago.
 smile,  ilsa

> How strange.
> In my experience, practising something usually makes you better at it,
> not worse.
>
> Especially with something like sex, where the more different people you
> practice with, the more likely you are to become skilled and gain
> confidence. This makes for much better relationships, whether you
> believe in souls or not.
>
> (Surely having sex repeatedly with the same person would also keep
> forming and dissolving this mystic link, too, thus mysteriously
> weakening it? Sounds like a no-win situation to me)
>
> ben

don't ever get so big or important that you can not hear and listen to every
other person.   john coletrane
www.mikyo.com/ilsa
http://rewiring.blogspot.com
www.hotlux.com/angel.htm