[extropy-chat] The NSA's disclosures on UFOs

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 13:49:48 UTC 2006

On 4/26/06, Russell Wallace wrote:
>  I didn't see anything untoward on Task Manager when I visited the site; and
> I'd imagine if the NSA want to spy on our machines, they'll have more subtle
> ways to do it. I'm guessing the anomaly you noticed was spyware or whatever
> from some other source.

Agreed. Looks like a very clean webpage to my software.
I looked at it first in Linux, just in case. No problems.
Then I went to Windows and looked at the page source and a debug report.
All very passive. It is an NSA site after all.  :)

They only gave me one cookie, no problem with that.
They don't have any adverts, tracking webbugs or tracking ad links
like most commercial sites have nowadays.
No possibly dodgy javascripts or ActiveX either.

Seems whiter than white to me.

BillK