[extropy-chat] 'a process of non-thinking called faith' 2 (2)

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 3 00:20:35 UTC 2006

Okay, Lee, but civilization still remains a veneer, and women civilize men-- that is to say they ATTEMPT to civilize men.
   The convention of a man being a Real Man and not a 'girlie man' still exists in large part. Given this, war makes sense; peace does not make sense. Did this war surprise you? Not me, the intensity of the insurgency in Iraq was (is) a shock, but not the continued existence of war. No way.

  Lee Corbin <lcorbin at rawbw.com> wrote:
  For those short-sighted individualists who
embrace Crocker's Rules, human psychology is very subtle, and I'm
very happy to remain on good personal terms with very nice and
fully civilized and courteous people like you! :-)