[extropy-chat] META: Anti-Bayesian spam

Robert Bradbury robert.bradbury at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 13:41:33 UTC 2006

Well, the following got through the gmail filters this morning.  I've
converted it to text and removed the GIF attachment (which was
presumably the real message).  Interesting how it seems to be
generating relatively coherent text.  I wonder if they are picking out
phrases from popular news items or simply generating semi-proper text
using phrases that score low on Bayesian filtering methods.

At any rate the battle continues...

Robert