[extropy-chat] abuse of power

david ish shalom davidishalom1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 13:24:36 UTC 2006

I am worried that Eugin Leitl  personally chasing me, due to past personal
dispute in WTA-chat. He personally without justified reason has put me  in
the past into moderation list both in WTA chat and Extropy list, Now again,
he threatens (see below),  avoiding the fact that  what i have written about
Sl is at least based on hard facts. but if he disagree, a proper answer is
the right way not insult and threat. Yes, my English is not as well as some
of the participants here, since its not my mother tongue, but this is not a
justified reason to threat or expel from the list and especially by someone
whose English is often not the best as well. I hope that he will not  re
abuse his power as moderator and that the Extropy list is still based on
open discussions and free speech according to the Extropian principles.

Folks, the quality of several posts lately has not been up to our
usual list standards. Particularly, alternative orthography and
unfounded accusations are not welcome. Further deviations have been
and will be dealt with harshly.