[extropy-chat] [extropy chat] "Hierarchical Power is out"

Jef Allbright jef at jefallbright.net
Thu Dec 28 20:43:49 UTC 2006

Please excuse the top posting, but I just don't feel it will be an
effective use of my time to properly correct the format of the received
Outlook email for proper plain text quoting.

Thomas -

I confess to an overwhelmingly strong faith in determinism, from which I
derive all of my free-will.

I confess to seeing all human social interactions in terms of such
physical constructs as network theory, game theory, and evolutionary
theory, to name just a few of my biases grounded in the physical.

I'm afraid we don't share enough background in common for me to know how
to proceed effectively with this discussion.  Perhaps someone else on
this list will be able to take it forward.

- Jef