[extropy-chat] global warming eats island

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 19:50:07 UTC 2006

On 12/30/06, Robert Bradbury <robert.bradbury at gmail.com> wrote:

> 3. In thinking about this [and this is a completely side vector from the
> active thread] *who* has the "group mind" of the ExICh list?

Is there a single who?  isn't a group mind by literal definition the sum of
the parts?  (or perhaps greater than the sum of the parts by virtue of the
average being free of the biases of each contributing individual)

it's an interesting question, even if i'm not certain I understand where you
were going with it :)