[extropy-chat] Do you think my school will be successful ?

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 9 20:52:21 UTC 2006

It could be successful if you were to place it on the web, and lower the tuition to $30.
  This isn't the '80s or the '90s, the public is tired of hearing Pangloss predictions by prognosticators.

  Do you think my school will be successful ?

What should I do? What are the next steps ?

Visit my page:
http://future.wikicities.com/wiki/School_expenditure

I want your suggestions, where should I go to expose my school ?

--Jonathan