[extropy-chat] Protect ourselves to prevent a return to the middle ages

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 10 23:59:08 UTC 2006

You are to be commended for being brave, but i'm going to hide in a hole and pull the hole in afterwards. Better a live coward than a dead brave-heart.

      I don't 'take them on' unless they get in my way.
  Nor do I censor my speech or writings on their behalf.
  In case you do not know, I run a political party and *do* mouth off about them quite a bit.

  Dirk