[extropy-chat] [REQUEST FOR MODERATION] Protect ourselves to prevent a return to the middle ages

Adrian Tymes wingcat at pacbell.net
Sun Feb 12 05:24:08 UTC 2006

This discussion is irredemably off-topic for the Extropians
list, and does damage to ExI merely by occurring on the list.
I would ask that this be taken off-list immediately (no problem
with you having the discussion, just *not here* please), and if
it is not, that those perpetuating this discussion be
temporarily banned in order to forcibly remove the discussion
from this list.

It is not that the discussion is necessarily bad in and of
itself.  Just that it so far away from what this list is for,
and that it is happening in the wrong place.