[extropy-chat] Whats Raels position on the first cell ? was Re: Protect etc

Brett Paatsch bpaatsch at bigpond.net.au
Sun Feb 12 07:25:39 UTC 2006

Mehran wrote:

>.. Your impatience suggests to
> me that not only you need to read the whole book again slowly , but you
> need
> to read the other 5 books by Rael as well ( all free downloads) to get
> just
> a first impression of what this is all about.  I have read  it more than
> 10
> times, thought about it and talked about it for 15 years and my
> understanding of this incredible revelation is still expanding and I am
> becoming ever more awestruck.  Nothing makes more sense...

[snip]

> There was an evolution in the emergence of life on the earth but the
> evolution was in the minds of the Elohim's scientists as described in the
> book. They first created simple unicellular organisms using genetic
> engineering and then gradually created more complex animals and planst and
> finally created the first human beings Adam and Eve in their own image as
> described in the religious texts.  They created seven races on earth and
> that is why this message is so consistent with the semi-mythical creation
> stories in many cultures from far East, India, Africa, South Americans,
> Eskimos and Native Americans all describing creator gods coming from sky
> bringing guides (the Prophets) and wisdom.  These disparate cultures had
> no
> contact with each other yet they all describe similar creation events in
> their past...

As someone that's been studying a bit of biochem lately perhaps you might
be able to help me out with some insights from reading the books of
Rael. .

If the Elohim were alive, composed of RNA/DNA/proteins etc,
from where did *they* originate ?

You see as a poor Earth bound science student I'm particularly interested
in how the first cell that was to be the precursor to multicelled organisms
managed to form against a backdrop of what we earth scientists and
science students consider to be the laws of thermodynamics.

I'm not real happy with partial explanation that have been offered by
folk like Paul Davies, I think, from memory, that argue that gravity and
information need to be taken into account in just the right way to
counterbalance the laws of thermodynamics.

It would be real neighbourly if you, on the basis of you reading of Rael
could clear up that little quandary about the origins of the first cell up
for
me. That is the first cell including the universe in which the Elohim live,
so that if the Elohim are made of cells and are older than us, its that
cell I'm interested in.

Brett Paatsch