[extropy-chat] Prediction markets and Second Life virtual economy

Neil H. neuronexmachina at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 04:52:47 UTC 2006

Below is an email which I recently sent to the Foresight Exchange discussion
list, which I thought might be of interest to this group. I think it would
be very interesting to try some of these ideas out, but unfortunately I have
too many time pressures from grad school to coordinate such an effort
myself. Would anybody in this group be interested in pursuing this?

There were some pretty interesting follow-up responses to my email. You can
see the entire thread here:
http://forum.javien.com/conv.php?new=true&convdata=id::GjKLIYRD-eMmu-ZaAz-ztrl-89xB1SINPC_J