[extropy-chat] Keeping my mouth shut (again)

Dirk Bruere dirk.bruere at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 10:39:02 UTC 2006

I have been asked by Natasha (as mentioned) and more forcefully by Spike to
not post any more on the 'cult' theme, which I presume includes discussion
of a Transhumanist religion. Seems some of the locals have been getting a
bit uptight and have complained. Since I have no desire at present to be
thrown out/banned from ExI like I was from the WTA I will comply.

I know several have done so already, but would all those interested in
taking this idea further contact me offlist please?
If we make some progress I'll open a separate mailing list.

Dirk