[extropy-chat] META: ExI List Quality & Future

kevinfreels.com kevin at kevinfreels.com
Mon Feb 20 23:00:21 UTC 2006

This is BS. Plain and simple. Since when was shutting out those deemed
"inferior" been any benefit to any society?
How many times have baffled scientists gathered together and been unable to
solve somthing when suddenly the answer comes out of some left-field source
as a patent clerk or a med school dropout? How much "noise" has been created
by such people as Newton, Darwin, Einstein, Tesla, Hawking, etc? Is every
word of their's of some higher value?
If there are people who wish to have some isolated group, then have one.
Heck, I think I found one for you already:
ExI-Solutions Email List   (Scientific, Technological, and Cultural Minds
discuss world problems and possible solutions.)

This is a new invitation only email list which focuses on world problems and
possible solutions.  A keynote speaker is invited bi-monthly to take on a
topic which is addressed through a series of scenarios based on ExI's "The
Futurist QUIZ".  If you would like to receive an invitation to this list,
please send us a topic your would like to discuss, your bio, and links to
your writings.

But don't take a public list and turn it private as a solution to your
problem. If there is a small group of people here who wish to have some
smaller forum without noise, perhaps THEY should do the leaving.

Kevin Freels

Certified Logic Artist, Doctor of common sense.