[extropy-chat] META: List Quality

Lee Corbin lcorbin at tsoft.com
Sat Feb 25 04:59:10 UTC 2006

I've been away from the list for two and a half years, and within
the last month have heard some complaints about list quality. But
as I peruse February's posts, I'm quite impressed. The threads
compare favorably with anything I've seen anywhere, and several
focus on subjects I think especially important.

I'm sorry to see that it's been necessary to install an Intimidator/Terminator
instead of just a moderator  ;-)  but it's a changing world, and so is always
getting worse in some ways as it gets better in others.  Viva Extropianus.

Lee Corbin