[extropy-chat] List quality

Jef Allbright jef at jefallbright.net
Sun Feb 26 05:48:38 UTC 2006

Lee Corbin wrote:

> I've been away from the list for two and a half years, and within
> the last month have heard some complaints about list quality. But
> as I peruse February's posts, I'm quite impressed. The threads
> compare favorably with anything I've seen anywhere, and several
> focus on subjects I think especially important.
>
> I'm sorry to see that it's been necessary to install an Intimidator/Terminator
> instead of just a moderator  ;-)  but it's a changing world, and so is always
> getting worse in some ways as it gets better in others.  Viva Extropianus.

What a difference a couple of weeks can make!  Just a few days of the
new moderation policy and a perusal of the archives shows a new (or
much like the old) list, with Robert Bradbury, Robin Hanson, Spike
Jones, Eliezer Yudkowsky, Hal Finney, and Lee Corbin posting with
intelligence and style.

Welcome back, Lee.

- Jef