[extropy-chat] Politics: worthwhile commentary

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Mon Jan 2 04:34:10 UTC 2006

If I think someone is being a twit (or whatever) then I reserve the
right to privately say so if I consider it worth my while.  Frankly,
suggesting that moderators should prevent people from privately
speaking their mind in ways you don't approve of seems  pretty silly
and foolish.  The word in question is defined below.  You don't
qualify in my experience of you as generally silly or foolish.   So
you have nothing to worry about.  :-)

twit
noun informal
a silly or foolish person.