[extropy-chat] Politics: worthwhile commentary

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 2 19:16:56 UTC 2006

Natasha said to consolidate the posts. So not only am I confused about what is and is not off topic, but also about how many posts to send. Look, are you sure you wouldn't want to start an extropy twit-chat list? There's one-- perhaps two-- who might join right away
  :-)

  OK, but I don’t see what this has to do with the rest of your commentary.  Feel free to
  hit send after the first sentence.