[extropy-chat] Politics: worthwhile commentary

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 2 19:08:37 UTC 2006

Here's a problem. We discriminate by physical appearance also. There's a report today that more guys are having cosmetic surgery done; previously cosmetic surgery was a gal thing. However it may just be that men are discovering they can obtain a higher income by looking better.
  Is this off-topic? A nonsequitor? I throw out things to see if others who know more will run with them.