[extropy-chat] the structure of randomness

gts gts_2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 2 22:43:10 UTC 2006

On Mon, 02 Jan 2006 16:37:33 -0500, Damien Broderick
<thespike at satx.rr.com> wrote:

> Sarfatti is also a raving monster loony.

I don't know about Sarfatti but John Walker is brilliant.

I think I understand why Walker may not have considered his results a
clear refutation of Shnell. From reading Shnell's papers, it seems his
team relies on visual analysis of the histograms. Walker used an automated
statistical program to test for similarities, which may not be sensitive
enough.

This is from the discussion at http://noosphere.princeton.edu/shnoll2.html