[extropy-chat] WSJ: A Cold Calculus Leads Cryonauts To Put Assets on Ice

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Wed Jan 25 10:38:12 UTC 2006

I can set up a trust or foundation or other instrument that survives
my "death" now and follows my wishes in perpetuity including
retaining the best investment advice available to keep the financial
entity alive and thriving and on track.   I  don't see why there is a
large problem here.   As long as this financial entity has some
agreed way to recognize the resuscitated beneficiary and is obligated
in its charter to do so I think such would be workable.

- samantha