[extropy-chat] transhumanist nut jobs

Joseph Bloch transhumanist at goldenfuture.net
Sat Jul 15 01:41:27 UTC 2006

I get the impression that "Transhumanist nut-jobs" is meant as a whole
category in and of itself. Not that there are non-nut-job
Transhumanists, but that all Transhumanists are nut-jobs. Kinda like
when Rush Limbaugh refers to "environmentalist whackos".

Curious, when you consider that cryonicists have been around longer than
Transhumanists.

I suggest we take the U.N. approach. We should send them a
sternly-written note. And if they ignore it, we should write them yet
another sternly-written note.

Joseph